Claire has broad experience in commercial and residential property gained both locally and overseas. In the large format retail space Claire has acted for landlords and tenants, with a particular focus on supermarket retailing. From advising on large-scale property development agreements across greater Melbourne to assisting inner city office tenants, Claire assists landlords, tenants and property developers across a range of property projects.
- A development agreement for the proposed sale and residential development of a large parcel of land on the outskirts of Melbourne;
- The acquisition of various large off-the-plan sites across Victoria for development by a major supermarket retailer;
- Agreements for lease and leases in various Australian states for retail outlets of a listed auto parts supplier;
- A complex long-term option for the sale of a large parcel of land in Melton;
- Negotiating the purchase and subsequent development and re-sale of industrial land in Altona as a four-lot subdivision.
Areas of expertise
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Development agreements
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Negotiating and drafting incentive deeds and license agreements
- Legal due diligence
Articles by Claire Carrucan
From our Knowledge Base
Media Release - 5th August 2019 Leading Melbourne property and commercial law advisory firm, Kalus Kenny Intelex, will make the strategic move to 4 Riverside Quay Southbank in this revitalised and transformed Southbank precinct....
Jonathan Kenny was interviewed by Nine News on the legals around the use of drones in public places. An interesting story with Jonathan coming in at 1:22. https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1148870168585494529 ...
We wish to update you on our exciting news! Kalus Kenny Intelex is moving to 4 Riverside Quay, Southbank. We will be the same firm but, after more than 25 years at the Como Centre in South Yarra, we are truly excited for our future in the transformed Southbank...