Claire has broad experience in commercial and residential property gained both locally and overseas. In the large format retail space Claire has acted for landlords and tenants, with a particular focus on supermarket retailing. From advising on large-scale property development agreements across greater Melbourne to assisting inner city office tenants, Claire assists landlords, tenants and property developers across a range of property projects.
- A development agreement for the proposed sale and residential development of a large parcel of land on the outskirts of Melbourne;
- The acquisition of various large off-the-plan sites across Victoria for development by a major supermarket retailer;
- Agreements for lease and leases in various Australian states for retail outlets of a listed auto parts supplier;
- A complex long-term option for the sale of a large parcel of land in Melton;
- Negotiating the purchase and subsequent development and re-sale of industrial land in Altona as a four-lot subdivision.
Areas of expertise
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Development agreements
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Negotiating and drafting incentive deeds and license agreements
- Legal due diligence
Articles by Claire Carrucan
From our Knowledge Base
Having acted for the builder in the case of Mann v Paterson Constructions, Jonathan Kenny and Peter Lettieri discuss the High Court of Australia udgment which has overturned 120 years of contract law and has ramifications for both builders and owners....
Media Release Leading property and commercial law advisory firm, Kalus Kenny Intelex (KKI), has provided comment around this week’s High Court judgment in Mann v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd. [Peter Mann & Anor v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd (2019) – HCA 32]...
Biometric data has been in the spotlight recently with the announcement by the Victorian government that it will upload drivers licence photos to a national database which will initially be used by agencies such as Victoria Police to identify duplicate IDs and fraud....