Isabella has a broad practice in commercial litigation including employment law, civil disputes, residential tenancies and owners corporation matters and general dispute resolution.
She also regularly collaborates with her colleagues across contractual and intellectual property matters.
She draws upon this breadth of practice to provide commercially-focused, holistic solutions to her clients’ concerns and aims to deliver advice in a user-friendly manner.
Isabella recognises the importance of understanding the space in which her clients operate and has gained experience across the motorsports industry, design, manufacturing and machinery, transport and logistics, healthcare and hospitality.
- Acted in multi-million dollar contractual dispute involving co-ordination of extensive e-Discovery processes and appointment of a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Acted in the successful application for appointment of an Owners Corporation administrator
- Frequently acts for employers in relation to employee adverse action claims, protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
Areas of expertise
- Representation in employment matters at the Fair Work Commission and Federal Court
- Employment contracts and workplace policies
- Redundancy advice
- Protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
- Representation in VCAT (Owners Corporation and Residential Tenancies Lists)
- Disputes under the Sale of Land Act
- Contractual disputes
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
Articles by Isabella Royce
From our Knowledge Base
The World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) has recently introduced its new online business service WIPO PROOF, which provides businesses with a reliable way to record the existence of their digital files at a given moment in time. All businesses, whether big...
Every estate planning conversation includes a discussion about Testamentary Trusts. They can assist with asset protection and management, and taxation efficiency. However, recent legislative changes in this space means Testamentary Trusts don’t have all of the same...
Businesses are relying more and more on the power of social media to promote their products, services and brands. The goal of any marketing driven social media post is to generate as many “likes”, “shares” and comments as possible, in order to rank highly on the...