Isabella has a broad practice in commercial litigation including employment law, civil disputes, residential tenancies and owners corporation matters and general dispute resolution.
She also regularly collaborates with her colleagues across contractual and intellectual property matters.
She draws upon this breadth of practice to provide commercially-focused, holistic solutions to her clients’ concerns and aims to deliver advice in a user-friendly manner.
Isabella recognises the importance of understanding the space in which her clients operate and has gained experience across the motorsports industry, design, manufacturing and machinery, transport and logistics, healthcare and hospitality.
- Acted in multi-million dollar contractual dispute involving co-ordination of extensive e-Discovery processes and appointment of a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Acted in the successful application for appointment of an Owners Corporation administrator
- Frequently acts for employers in relation to employee adverse action claims, protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
Areas of expertise
- Representation in employment matters at the Fair Work Commission and Federal Court
- Employment contracts and workplace policies
- Redundancy advice
- Protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
- Representation in VCAT (Owners Corporation and Residential Tenancies Lists)
- Disputes under the Sale of Land Act
- Contractual disputes
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
From our Knowledge Base
Jonathan Kenny was interviewed by Nine News on the legals around the use of drones in public places. An interesting story with Jonathan coming in at 1:22. https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1148870168585494529 ...
We wish to update you on our exciting news! Kalus Kenny Intelex is moving to 4 Riverside Quay, Southbank. We will be the same firm but, after more than 25 years at the Como Centre in South Yarra, we are truly excited for our future in the transformed Southbank...
The State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2019 accelerated through Parliament last week has caused anxiety amongst stakeholders in the Real Estate Industry. This imminent change to stamp duty law levies duty on Development (and perhaps other) Agreements between owners of...