Jen is a talented and enthusiastic litigation lawyer, who is passionate about her clients and their cases.
Jen determines the most effective litigation strategy for her clients, and often finds ways to resolve disputes before they get to court.
As well as general contractual disputes, Jen specialises in large and complex commercial matters having a particular interest in disputes between business owners/ shareholders, and insolvency disputes.
- Acted for a major shareholder and director with an interest in a family group of companies which owns a substantial property portfolio.
- Acted for a developer in a complex contractual dispute with a non-retail lender.
- Represented prospective purchasers in a Court of Appeal proceeding regarding the interpretation of the “cooling off” provisions under the Sale of Land Act.
- Peter Vogel Instruments Pty Ltd v Fairlight.Au Pty Ltd  FCAFC 172 (9 December 2016)
- Lo v Russell  VSCA 323 (16 December 2016)
- Balanced Securities Limited v Dumayne Property Group Pty Ltd  VSCA 61 (23 March 2017)
Areas of expertise
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Complex contractual disputes
- Shareholder, partnership and family business disputes
- Property disputes
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
Articles by Jennifer Rozea
From our Knowledge Base
The Fair Work Commission has introduced a new “model casual conversion clause” to 85 modern awards that grants eligible, casual employees the right to request that their employment be converted to full or part-time employment. Employers must provide a copy of the...
Are you a landlord? With more than 130 changes made to the laws surrounding residential tenancies, you will be impacted. From pets and rent increases, to picture hooks and inspections, know where you stand. The reforms to the Residential Tenancy Act will be...
Are your PPSR registrations about to expire? Find out before 30 January 2019! On 30 January 2019, the Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) will have been in operation for 7 years. The PPSR provides a platform for businesses and individuals to register their...