Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
She works closely with a myriad of consultants including town planners, architects and surveyors to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5000HA), being the largest Victorian residential and industrial land offering in recent times
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra
- Acquisition of 215 Browns Road, Noble Park (being Melbourne’s largest industrial transaction in 2014)
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Shopping Centre, Camberwell
Areas of expertise
- Off-the-plan projects
- Redevelopment projects
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in major property transactions
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters
From our Knowledge Base
The full bench of the High Court of Australia considered an appeal to a point of law on Tuesday 14 May 2019 in Canberra. In the matter of Mann & Anor v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd – Case M197/2018, the High Court of Australia has considered a builder’s claim...
Phones, tablets and laptop computers have changed the way we live. Our mobile devices allow us to do almost anything ‘on the go’ – from online banking and working remotely – to online shopping and ordering the (occasional!) Uber eats delivery. Have you ever thought...
Your ‘My Health Record’ is a summary of your health information that can be accessed online by your doctor and other healthcare providers. Did you know that you can decide which healthcare providers can access your My Health Record, as well as what each healthcare...