Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
She works closely with a myriad of consultants including town planners, architects and surveyors to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5000HA), being the largest Victorian residential and industrial land offering in recent times
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra
- Acquisition of 215 Browns Road, Noble Park (being Melbourne’s largest industrial transaction in 2014)
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Shopping Centre, Camberwell
Areas of expertise
- Off-the-plan projects
- Redevelopment projects
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in major property transactions
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters
From our Knowledge Base
Is your lease being unfairly terminated? There is protection available. The equitable remedy of ‘relief against forfeiture’ protects tenants from landlords unfairly terminating leases and evicting them. What is forfeiture? Forfeiture is the act of a landlord...
Confidentiality and control of information is important in business. Valuable and sensitive information, such as specialised know-how, trade secrets and client, supplier or employee data give each business their own unique formula for success. . Generic or...
Are you building? Make sure you budget for Protection Works. Under the Building Act 1993 (Vic) you are obligated to protect your neighbours’ properties from damage that could occur from building work on your property. Such “Protection Work” includes the underpinning...