Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
She works closely with a myriad of consultants including town planners, architects and surveyors to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5000HA), being the largest Victorian residential and industrial land offering in recent times
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra
- Acquisition of 215 Browns Road, Noble Park (being Melbourne’s largest industrial transaction in 2014)
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Shopping Centre, Camberwell
Areas of expertise
- Off-the-plan projects
- Redevelopment projects
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in major property transactions
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters
From our Knowledge Base
Recent reforms to the Owners Corporations Act 2006 (“Act”), now offer some protection to residents and occupants of lots affected by an owners corporation where a lot is used for short-stay accommodation arrangements. The legislative provisions which came into effect...
Often when we think about warranties, the focus is on the purchase of goods, such as personal items and household appliances. However, if you’re in the business of providing services, as of June this year, you will need to include additional wording in your warranty...
We are acting for a builder that succeeded in making a claim for reasonable value of work done. The point of law is to be considered by the High Court later this year and has implications for all in the building and construction industry. The current state of the law...