Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
She works closely with a myriad of consultants including town planners, architects and surveyors to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5000HA), being the largest Victorian residential and industrial land offering in recent times
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra
- Acquisition of 215 Browns Road, Noble Park (being Melbourne’s largest industrial transaction in 2014)
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Shopping Centre, Camberwell
Areas of expertise
- Off-the-plan projects
- Redevelopment projects
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in major property transactions
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters
From our Knowledge Base
RU OK inspires and empowers people to meaningfully connect with the people around them, and start a conversation with anyone who may be struggling with life. RU OK? Day became RUOKWAY? as we checked in at Kafe Kway (yep, one of our staff members couldn't pronounce...
Media Release - 5th August 2019 Leading Melbourne property and commercial law advisory firm, Kalus Kenny Intelex, will make the strategic move to 4 Riverside Quay Southbank in this revitalised and transformed Southbank precinct....
Jonathan Kenny was interviewed by Nine News on the legals around the use of drones in public places. An interesting story with Jonathan coming in at 1:22. https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1148870168585494529 ...