Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
She works closely with a myriad of consultants including town planners, architects and surveyors to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5000HA), being the largest Victorian residential and industrial land offering in recent times
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra
- Acquisition of 215 Browns Road, Noble Park (being Melbourne’s largest industrial transaction in 2014)
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Shopping Centre, Camberwell
Areas of expertise
- Off-the-plan projects
- Redevelopment projects
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in major property transactions
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters
From our Knowledge Base
The Fair Work Commission has introduced a new “model casual conversion clause” to 85 modern awards that grants eligible, casual employees the right to request that their employment be converted to full or part-time employment. Employers must provide a copy of the...
Are you a landlord? With more than 130 changes made to the laws surrounding residential tenancies, you will be impacted. From pets and rent increases, to picture hooks and inspections, know where you stand. The reforms to the Residential Tenancy Act will be...
Are your PPSR registrations about to expire? Find out before 30 January 2019! On 30 January 2019, the Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) will have been in operation for 7 years. The PPSR provides a platform for businesses and individuals to register their...