Natalie has experience providing legal, commercial and strategic advice to a range of domestic and multinational businesses across a diverse range of industries. Natalie provides advice across the entire business lifecycle, from company establishment and structuring, preparing and negotiating commercial trading agreements, facilitating protection and commercialisation of intellectual property assets and advising on corporate transactions including business acquisitions, sales and restructures.
- Facilitating the restructure of a $650 million family business.
- Advising on a $3.5 million investment into an Australian online sport-sbetting platform.
- Advising Sportsbet.io, a cryptocurrency-based sports betting platform, on the sponsorship deal of Watford Football Club.
- Assisting a client within the resources sector with a series of multi-million dollar business acquisitions.
- Providing advice and negotiating a warranty claim settlement for a defective luxury yacht.
- Reviewing and preparing a series of agreements for clients in the motorsport industry including to drivers, teams and sponsors.
- Providing ongoing Privacy Act compliance assistance and advice in relation to mandatory data breach notifications to a leading education provider.
Areas of expertise
- Business and asset sales and acquisitions.
- Corporate structuring including shareholder agreements.
- Corporate governance and directors duties.
- Intellectual property protection, licensing and sponsorship agreements.
- Commercial trading documentation including confidentiality agreements, trading terms and supply agreements.
- Competition and consumer law including warranties and advertising.
- Commercial disputes.
- Privacy and data protection.
- Personal Property Securities.
Articles by Natalie Lasek
From our Knowledge Base
Having acted for the builder in the case of Mann v Paterson Constructions, Jonathan Kenny and Peter Lettieri discuss the High Court of Australia udgment which has overturned 120 years of contract law and has ramifications for both builders and owners....
Media Release Leading property and commercial law advisory firm, Kalus Kenny Intelex (KKI), has provided comment around this week’s High Court judgment in Mann v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd. [Peter Mann & Anor v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd (2019) – HCA 32]...
Biometric data has been in the spotlight recently with the announcement by the Victorian government that it will upload drivers licence photos to a national database which will initially be used by agencies such as Victoria Police to identify duplicate IDs and fraud....