Natalie has experience providing legal, commercial and strategic advice to a range of domestic and multinational corporations across a diverse range of industries. Natalie’s experience covers a broad scope of corporate and commercial matters including business and asset sales and acquisitions, company structuring, competition and consumer compliance, intellectual property, franchising and privacy.
- Reviewing proposed marketing campaigns for a client within the automotive industry, providing ongoing advice on Competition and Consumer Act compliance including consumer guarantees, component pricing and misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Advising on and achieving a successful outcome for a client in the consumer products industry in relation to a trade mark opposition.
- Providing assistance to clients within the retail and consumer products industry in relation to the changes to the Privacy Act, including updating Privacy Act compliance documentation and providing advice in relation to specific compliance obligations, including in relation to personal information of customers and employees and obligations under the Credit Reporting Code.
- Preparing suites of trading documentation, including terms and conditions of sale, supply and distribution agreements, licence agreements, warranty documentation and website terms and conditions of use.
Areas of expertise
- Competition and consumer law
- Business and asset sales and acquisitions
- Corporate structuring
- Intellectual property
- Commercial trading documentation
- Commercial disputes
- Personal Property Securities
Articles by Natalie Lasek
From our Knowledge Base
The full bench of the High Court of Australia considered an appeal to a point of law on Tuesday 14 May 2019 in Canberra. In the matter of Mann & Anor v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd – Case M197/2018, the High Court of Australia has considered a builder’s claim...
Phones, tablets and laptop computers have changed the way we live. Our mobile devices allow us to do almost anything ‘on the go’ – from online banking and working remotely – to online shopping and ordering the (occasional!) Uber eats delivery. Have you ever thought...
Your ‘My Health Record’ is a summary of your health information that can be accessed online by your doctor and other healthcare providers. Did you know that you can decide which healthcare providers can access your My Health Record, as well as what each healthcare...