Natalie has experience providing legal, commercial and strategic advice to a range of domestic and multinational businesses across a diverse range of industries. Natalie provides advice across the entire business lifecycle, from company establishment and structuring, preparing and negotiating commercial trading agreements, facilitating protection and commercialisation of intellectual property assets and advising on corporate transactions including business acquisitions, sales and restructures.
- Facilitating the restructure of a $650 million family business.
- Advising on a $3.5 million investment into an Australian online sport-sbetting platform.
- Advising Sportsbet.io, a cryptocurrency-based sports betting platform, on the sponsorship deal of Watford Football Club.
- Assisting a client within the resources sector with a series of multi-million dollar business acquisitions.
- Providing advice and negotiating a warranty claim settlement for a defective luxury yacht.
- Reviewing and preparing a series of agreements for clients in the motorsport industry including to drivers, teams and sponsors.
- Providing ongoing Privacy Act compliance assistance and advice in relation to mandatory data breach notifications to a leading education provider.
Areas of expertise
- Business and asset sales and acquisitions.
- Corporate structuring including shareholder agreements.
- Corporate governance and directors duties.
- Intellectual property protection, licensing and sponsorship agreements.
- Commercial trading documentation including confidentiality agreements, trading terms and supply agreements.
- Competition and consumer law including warranties and advertising.
- Commercial disputes.
- Privacy and data protection.
- Personal Property Securities.
Articles by Natalie Lasek
From our Knowledge Base
Covid-19 has undoubtedly changed your business in ways that no one could have anticipated. With so much unprecedented change, it is understandable if you’re hoping that the easing restrictions will mean the start of the long road back to some form of ‘business as...
One of the most frequently asked questions by both tenants and landlords concerns the type of information which should be provided by a tenant as part of a request for rent relief. There has been much confusion and concern as to what information is reasonable and...
The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Bill 2020 passed in April 2020 foreshadowed the electronic signing of estate planning documents such as Wills and Powers of Attorney pursuant to regulations to be finalised. On 12 May 2020, Victoria passed the Regulations...