Natalie has experience providing legal, commercial and strategic advice to a range of domestic and multinational corporations across a diverse range of industries. Natalie’s experience covers a broad scope of corporate and commercial matters including business and asset sales and acquisitions, company structuring, competition and consumer compliance, intellectual property, franchising and privacy.
- Reviewing proposed marketing campaigns for a client within the automotive industry, providing ongoing advice on Competition and Consumer Act compliance including consumer guarantees, component pricing and misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Advising on and achieving a successful outcome for a client in the consumer products industry in relation to a trade mark opposition.
- Providing assistance to clients within the retail and consumer products industry in relation to the changes to the Privacy Act, including updating Privacy Act compliance documentation and providing advice in relation to specific compliance obligations, including in relation to personal information of customers and employees and obligations under the Credit Reporting Code.
- Preparing suites of trading documentation, including terms and conditions of sale, supply and distribution agreements, licence agreements, warranty documentation and website terms and conditions of use.
Areas of expertise
- Competition and consumer law
- Business and asset sales and acquisitions
- Corporate structuring
- Intellectual property
- Commercial trading documentation
- Commercial disputes
- Personal Property Securities
Articles by Natalie Lasek
From our Knowledge Base
Jonathan Kenny was interviewed by Nine News on the legals around the use of drones in public places. An interesting story with Jonathan coming in at 1:22. https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1148870168585494529 ...
We wish to update you on our exciting news! Kalus Kenny Intelex is moving to 4 Riverside Quay, Southbank. We will be the same firm but, after more than 25 years at the Como Centre in South Yarra, we are truly excited for our future in the transformed Southbank...
The State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2019 accelerated through Parliament last week has caused anxiety amongst stakeholders in the Real Estate Industry. This imminent change to stamp duty law levies duty on Development (and perhaps other) Agreements between owners of...