Steve is a highly regarded and experienced commercial property lawyer who has been involved in numerous multi-million dollar matters ranging from site acquisition through to sales and resales.
He works closely with some of Melbourne’s most prominent and successful property developers and business people.
- Numerous high density projects in the Forest Hill precinct of South Yarra by Michael L Yates & Co.
- Staged development of medium density residential, commercial and retail at Mason Point, South Morang by Gibroc Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Construction contract for Kilmore Shopping Centre.
Areas of expertise
- Development and construction projects, including commercial, retail, industrial, residential and mixed use properties
- Acquisitions and disposals, including commercial, retail and industrial
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Owners corporation issues
- Building and construction
- Preparations and review of agreements for Aged Care operators, managers and residents
- Structured finance
- Joint ventures and syndication
Articles by Steven Apostolou
From our Knowledge Base
Court affirms fiduciary duties are not discretionary – Lessons for directors, trustees and professional advisors
In 2015/2016 it was recorded that there were nearly 850,000 trusts used in Australia holding more than $3 trillion worth of assets. But, how many people really understand trusts, and the obligations that go with them. Twigg v Twigg (No 4); Lambert v Twigg Investments...
The Federal Government will extend the temporary relief measures for financially distressed individuals and businesses to 31 December 2020. The measures include: 1. The period within which a statutory demand must be complied is extended from 21 days to 6 months 2. The...
COVID-19 has turned the world as we know it upside down and many things which were previously foreign to us have become the ‘new normal’. With the introduction of Stage 4 restrictions in Victoria, online shopping is currently our only option to buy non-essential...