Steve is a highly regarded and experienced commercial property lawyer who has been involved in numerous multi-million dollar matters ranging from site acquisition through to sales and resales.
He works closely with some of Melbourne’s most prominent and successful property developers and business people.
- Numerous high density projects in the Forest Hill precinct of South Yarra by Michael L Yates & Co.
- Staged development of medium density residential, commercial and retail at Mason Point, South Morang by Gibroc Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Construction contract for Kilmore Shopping Centre.
Areas of expertise
- Development and construction projects, including commercial, retail, industrial, residential and mixed use properties
- Acquisitions and disposals, including commercial, retail and industrial
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Owners corporation issues
- Building and construction
- Preparations and review of agreements for Aged Care operators, managers and residents
- Structured finance
- Joint ventures and syndication
Articles by Steven Apostolou
From our Knowledge Base
The Fair Work Commission has introduced a new “model casual conversion clause” to 85 modern awards that grants eligible, casual employees the right to request that their employment be converted to full or part-time employment. Employers must provide a copy of the...
Are you a landlord? With more than 130 changes made to the laws surrounding residential tenancies, you will be impacted. From pets and rent increases, to picture hooks and inspections, know where you stand. The reforms to the Residential Tenancy Act will be...
Are your PPSR registrations about to expire? Find out before 30 January 2019! On 30 January 2019, the Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) will have been in operation for 7 years. The PPSR provides a platform for businesses and individuals to register their...