Our expertise and ability to understand and manage risk, to take a holistic view, enables us to add real value and help your business move forward. We act as business advisors so that our advice not only addresses a specific need, but also integrates with your business strategies and objectives.
Our Commmercial Law legal expertise includes:
- Advising on business structure and commercial issues
- Advising, drafting and reviewing commercial, licence and leasing agreements
- Providing advice on Terms and Conditions of trade
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investments
- Sale and purchase of business
- Joint Ventures and Loan Agreements
- Corporate governance
- Security documents and registrations
- Providing advice on internal restructures and consolidations
- Advising, drafting and reviewing shareholder, unitholder and partnership Agreements
- Transactions and deals which include mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint venture, security documents and registrations
- Asset protection and risk management strategies for clients
Our Commercial Law services include:
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you own or run a business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business life cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne's most successful business people and families. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
Service Knowledge Base
Employees are the key to a business’s success, its number one asset. But in uncertain economic times, businesses often need to consider reducing their workforce. The risk, however, is that by making employees redundant, businesses lose talent and an in depth knowledge...
The new Coronavirus Economic Response Package Omnibus Act 2020 (Cth) (CERPO Act) provides support to businesses and individuals suffering financial distress for at least 6 months from 25 March 2020. Relief has been given to businesses, individuals and directors....
Optus has been fined over $500,000 for breaches of the Spam Act. Do you know your obligations when sending SMS and email messages to customers? Do you send text messages or emails as a way to communicate with, and market to your clients and customers? With SMS and...
The ACCC announced its compliance and enforcement priorities for the new year. So what types of enforcement activities can we expect to see in 2020? Consumer Guarantees, Small Business and Franchising As expected, the ACCC has again put businesses on notice that they...
The threat of a global pandemic of the scale posed by the novel COVID-19 coronavirus is unprecedented in living memory. Now is the time to take steps to protect your business to attempt to mitigate and minimise the impact on your business and employees over the coming...