Our expertise and ability to understand and manage risk, to take a holistic view, enables us to add real value and help your business move forward. We act as business advisors so that our advice not only addresses a specific need, but also integrates with your business strategies and objectives.
Our Commmercial Law legal expertise includes:
- Advising on business structure and commercial issues
- Advising, drafting and reviewing commercial, licence and leasing agreements
- Providing advice on Terms and Conditions of trade
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investments
- Sale and purchase of business
- Joint Ventures and Loan Agreements
- Corporate governance
- Security documents and registrations
- Providing advice on internal restructures and consolidations
- Advising, drafting and reviewing shareholder, unitholder and partnership Agreements
- Transactions and deals which include mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint venture, security documents and registrations
- Asset protection and risk management strategies for clients
Our Commercial Law services include:
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you are involved in business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Australia's most successful individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
Service Knowledge Base
Businesses are relying more and more on the power of social media to promote their products, services and brands. The goal of any marketing driven social media post is to generate as many “likes”, “shares” and comments as possible, in order to rank highly on the...
Covid-19 has undoubtedly changed your business in ways that no one could have anticipated. With so much unprecedented change, it is understandable if you’re hoping that the easing restrictions will mean the start of the long road back to some form of ‘business as...
What happens when your brand ambassador goes rogue? Sponsorship arrangements can increase brand awareness and deliver a great return on investment for corporate sponsors. However, unsavoury behaviour by a brand ambassador can quickly tarnish the reputations of the...
It’s hard enough in business at the best of times. When you don’t get paid, things just get worse. Now more than ever, cash flow is important to the survival of your business. Fortunately, there are some very simple and effective things you can do to increase your...
Data breaches can cause serious financial, emotional, reputational or even legal harm to both the individuals and organisations involved. In most cases, it is far easier to prevent a data breach from occurring than it is to clean up the mess after it has happened! So,...