Our expertise and ability to understand and manage risk, to take a holistic view, enables us to add real value and help your business move forward. We act as business advisors so that our advice not only addresses a specific need, but also integrates with your business strategies and objectives.
Our Commmercial Law legal expertise includes:
- Advising on business structure and commercial issues
- Advising, drafting and reviewing commercial, licence and leasing agreements
- Providing advice on Terms and Conditions of trade
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investments
- Sale and purchase of business
- Joint Ventures and Loan Agreements
- Corporate governance
- Security documents and registrations
- Providing advice on internal restructures and consolidations
- Advising, drafting and reviewing shareholder, unitholder and partnership Agreements
- Transactions and deals which include mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint venture, security documents and registrations
- Asset protection and risk management strategies for clients
Our Commercial Law services include:
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you are involved in business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Australia's most successful individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
Service Knowledge Base
Media Release - 26 August, 2020 Boutique law firm, Kalus Kenny Intelex, has announced the appointment of Natalie Lasek to the Partner group. Since joining KKI in 2016, Natalie, 33, has performed strongly at the Melbourne-based firm, achieving outstanding outcomes...
Progressive Melbourne-based boutique firm Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers has been welcomed into the prestigious International Lawyers Network (ILN) as the sole Australian firm in the network. As a leading international legal network, the ILN’s membership includes...
Do you operate a motor vehicle dealership? Here's what you need to know about changes to the Franchising Code. Changes have been introduced to the Competition and Consumer (Industry Codes – Franchising) Regulation 2014 (Franchising Code) for motor vehicle dealers...
With another financial year behind us the KKI crew wanted to reach out to all of you, our dear clients and friends. But how different this time is from any other, and I’m not saying that just because I can’t go to the footy or the races with my son. In past years if I...
Businesses are relying more and more on the power of social media to promote their products, services and brands. The goal of any marketing driven social media post is to generate as many “likes”, “shares” and comments as possible, in order to rank highly on the...