We know that business transactions can be a critical part of your personal and business growth and succession strategies. That’s why we tailor our approach to your business, the nature of the transaction and value of the deal.
We have a hands on, practical approach and deliver our services efficiently, and with a primary focus on meeting your objectives and delivering value.
Our integrated approach to business transactions utilises the broad expertise of our many of our practitioners where required, including in relation to Corporations Act compliance, competition and consumer law, employment, financing, intellectual property, property and trusts. This enables us to deliver a complete business transaction service and a commercially sound outcome for you.
- pre-transactional documentation including:
- heads of agreement;
- confidentiality agreements; and
- exclusivity agreements;
- corporate restructures including pre-transactional structuring;
- business sales and purchases, including due diligence;
- transaction document drafting and negotiation;
- acquisition financing;
- employment and consultancy agreements for key personnel;
- leasing and transfers of real property;
- directors’ duties, conflicts of interest and corporate governance issues;
- corporate governance and shareholder agreements;
- intellectual property transfers;
- registration and discharge of security interests;
- advice in relation to post sale restraints;
- regulatory approvals, including liaising with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you own or run a business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business life cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne's most successful business people and families. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
Are you a family day care provider and have been hit with a Notice of Cancellation of Provider Approval, or a Notice of Intention to Sanction by the Department of Education and Training? We understand the devastating effect this can have on your business. You might...
What happens when your brand ambassador goes rogue? Sponsorship arrangements can increase brand awareness and deliver a great return on investment for corporate sponsors. However, unsavoury behaviour by a brand ambassador can quickly tarnish the reputations of the...
Have you considered how important your trade marks are to your business? Registering your trade marks has many benefits, from protecting your brand, making it easier to deal with infringing goods and services, and adding real value to your business. If you haven’t...