We know that business transactions can be a critical part of your personal and business growth and succession strategies. That’s why we tailor our approach to your business, the nature of the transaction and value of the deal.
We have a hands on, practical approach and deliver our services efficiently, and with a primary focus on meeting your objectives and delivering value.
Our integrated approach to business transactions utilises the broad expertise of our many of our practitioners where required, including in relation to Corporations Act compliance, competition and consumer law, employment, financing, intellectual property, property and trusts. This enables us to deliver a complete business transaction service and a commercially sound outcome for you.
- pre-transactional documentation including:
- heads of agreement;
- confidentiality agreements; and
- exclusivity agreements;
- corporate restructures including pre-transactional structuring;
- business sales and purchases, including due diligence;
- transaction document drafting and negotiation;
- acquisition financing;
- employment and consultancy agreements for key personnel;
- leasing and transfers of real property;
- directors’ duties, conflicts of interest and corporate governance issues;
- corporate governance and shareholder agreements;
- intellectual property transfers;
- registration and discharge of security interests;
- advice in relation to post sale restraints;
- regulatory approvals, including liaising with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you are involved in business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Australia's most successful individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
From our Knowledge Base
With government restrictions set to lift, it is important that employers consider and plan for the practical issues that may arise with a return to the workplace. Some matters that will require consideration before employees return include: 1. Does your workplace have...
Covid-19 has undoubtedly changed your business in ways that no one could have anticipated. With so much unprecedented change, it is understandable if you’re hoping that the easing restrictions will mean the start of the long road back to some form of ‘business as...
One of the most frequently asked questions by both tenants and landlords concerns the type of information which should be provided by a tenant as part of a request for rent relief. There has been much confusion and concern as to what information is reasonable and...