We know that business transactions can be a critical part of your personal and business growth and succession strategies. That’s why we tailor our approach to your business, the nature of the transaction and value of the deal.
We have a hands on, practical approach and deliver our services efficiently, and with a primary focus on meeting your objectives and delivering value.
Our integrated approach to business transactions utilises the broad expertise of our many of our practitioners where required, including in relation to Corporations Act compliance, competition and consumer law, employment, financing, intellectual property, property and trusts. This enables us to deliver a complete business transaction service and a commercially sound outcome for you.
- pre-transactional documentation including:
- heads of agreement;
- confidentiality agreements; and
- exclusivity agreements;
- corporate restructures including pre-transactional structuring;
- business sales and purchases, including due diligence;
- transaction document drafting and negotiation;
- acquisition financing;
- employment and consultancy agreements for key personnel;
- leasing and transfers of real property;
- directors’ duties, conflicts of interest and corporate governance issues;
- corporate governance and shareholder agreements;
- intellectual property transfers;
- registration and discharge of security interests;
- advice in relation to post sale restraints;
- regulatory approvals, including liaising with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you are involved in business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Australia's most successful individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
From our Knowledge Base
Just in the nick of time - the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) (Commercial Leases and Licences) Regulations 2020 have been amended. The amendments take effect from 29 September 2020. Some of the most important changes are around the rent relief application...
Court affirms fiduciary duties are not discretionary – Lessons for directors, trustees and professional advisors
In 2015/2016 it was recorded that there were nearly 850,000 trusts used in Australia holding more than $3 trillion worth of assets. But, how many people really understand trusts, and the obligations that go with them. Twigg v Twigg (No 4); Lambert v Twigg Investments...
The Federal Government will extend the temporary relief measures for financially distressed individuals and businesses to 31 December 2020. The measures include: 1. The period within which a statutory demand must be complied is extended from 21 days to 6 months 2. The...