Our team works with simple and complex applications and makes administering any estate simple and cost effective.
Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate
- Applications for Grants of Letters of Administration
- Applications for informal Wills, missing Wills, copy Wills
- Applications where Executors/Administrators are outside of Australia
- Advice relating to Intestacy issues
- Obtaining Reseals of Foreign Grants
- Attending to all aspects of Estate Administration, including collecting, realising and distributing estate assets, and advice regarding Executor’s duties/obligations
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement to vary distribution of an estate by consent
- Advising in relation to Life Interests and Settled Land
- Acting in relation to Insolvent Estates
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Where to begin when someone dies? Rely on lawyers who understand the process and know where to dig when others don’t.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
Temporary Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (COVID-19 Incident Notification) Regulations 2020
As at 28 July 2020, employers are required to notify WorkSafe of any confirmed COVID-19 cases within their workplace. They must do so within 48 hours of becoming aware of a confirmed diagnosis. These requirements are set out in the new Temporary Occupational Health...
What was initially unclear, has now been confirmed. The Victorian Government has now clarified that pre-settlement property inspections are permitted if a contract had been signed at the start of the ‘stay at home period’ (being 11:59pm on 5 August 2020). Any such...
Following on from Lisa Fowler's ‘Hope for HomeBuilder’ article published earlier this week, the Commissioner of State Revenue has just announced that in Victoria a blanket extension of 3 months will be applied to the ‘commencement of construction’ HomeBuilder Grant...