When there is a death in the family you need a lawyer who has the experience to deal with the details. Distributing an estate requires an experienced advisor who can assist with the complex applications and paperwork required by executors and administrators.
Our team works with simple and complex applications and makes administering any estate simple and cost effective.
Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate
- Applications for Grants of Letters of Administration
- Applications for informal Wills, missing Wills, copy Wills
- Applications where Executors/Administrators are outside of Australia
- Advice relating to Intestacy issues
- Obtaining Reseals of Foreign Grants
- Attending to all aspects of Estate Administration, including collecting, realising and distributing estate assets, and advice regarding Executor’s duties/obligations
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement to vary distribution of an estate by consent
- Advising in relation to Life Interests and Settled Land
- Acting in relation to Insolvent Estates
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Where to begin when someone dies? Rely on lawyers who understand the process and know where to dig when others don’t.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
Having acted for the builder in the case of Mann v Paterson Constructions, Jonathan Kenny and Peter Lettieri discuss the High Court of Australia udgment which has overturned 120 years of contract law and has ramifications for both builders and owners....
Media Release Leading property and commercial law advisory firm, Kalus Kenny Intelex (KKI), has provided comment around this week’s High Court judgment in Mann v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd. [Peter Mann & Anor v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd (2019) – HCA 32]...
Biometric data has been in the spotlight recently with the announcement by the Victorian government that it will upload drivers licence photos to a national database which will initially be used by agencies such as Victoria Police to identify duplicate IDs and fraud....