Our team works with simple and complex applications and makes administering any estate simple and cost effective.
Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate
- Applications for Grants of Letters of Administration
- Applications for informal Wills, missing Wills, copy Wills
- Applications where Executors/Administrators are outside of Australia
- Advice relating to Intestacy issues
- Obtaining Reseals of Foreign Grants
- Attending to all aspects of Estate Administration, including collecting, realising and distributing estate assets, and advice regarding Executor’s duties/obligations
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement to vary distribution of an estate by consent
- Advising in relation to Life Interests and Settled Land
- Acting in relation to Insolvent Estates
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Where to begin when someone dies? Rely on lawyers who understand the process and know where to dig when others don’t.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
The first reporting period deadline for businesses captured under the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth) (Act) is fast approaching on 31 December 2020. So what does this mean for you and your business? Did you know that Australia now has strict laws in place that require...
A general misconception is that if you are a beneficiary of a trust, you automatically have a right to trust information. A recent decision in the Supreme Court of Victoria Mantovani v Vanta Pty Ltd may have broadened a trustees’ duty to provide trust documents. The...
Implementation of Director Identification Numbers In June 2020, the Federal government passed legislation amending the Corporations Act 2009, which will require directors to confirm their identity through a Director Identification Number (DIN). The system is currently...