Our team works with simple and complex applications and makes administering any estate simple and cost effective.
Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate
- Applications for Grants of Letters of Administration
- Applications for informal Wills, missing Wills, copy Wills
- Applications where Executors/Administrators are outside of Australia
- Advice relating to Intestacy issues
- Obtaining Reseals of Foreign Grants
- Attending to all aspects of Estate Administration, including collecting, realising and distributing estate assets, and advice regarding Executor’s duties/obligations
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement to vary distribution of an estate by consent
- Advising in relation to Life Interests and Settled Land
- Acting in relation to Insolvent Estates
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Where to begin when someone dies? Rely on lawyers who understand the process and know where to dig when others don’t.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
ScoMo has finally spoken on the issue of commercial tenancies. We now know that a 6 month moratorium is to be placed on evictions. But what about unpaid rent? ScoMo has urged landlords and tenants to get together and come up with a solution which means that a...
Employees are the key to a business’s success, its number one asset. But in uncertain economic times, businesses often need to consider reducing their workforce. The risk, however, is that by making employees redundant, businesses lose talent and an in depth knowledge...
So far it seems to me that the average Australian is more worried about the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic than catching the virus itself. And let’s hope it stays that way. Some businesses and people will be affected more than others. And some will be able...