Our team provides a wide range of services associated with representation for contested Wills such as Part IV claims under the Administration and Probate Act 1958 and other estate disputes.
Our services include acting for both Plaintiffs and Defendants in a range of estate litigation:
- Part IV applications for provision/further provision from deceased estates
- Challenges to the validity of Wills, including lack of testamentary capacity, duress and undue influence
- Applications to remove Executors
- Applications to force Executors to prove a Will or renounce Probate
- Executors in dispute with co-Executors
- Claims for superannuation death benefits
- Applications for Executor’s commission
- Recovery of money misappropriated from a deceased estate
- Disputes over inter vivos transfers
- Claims for breach of trust
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Have you been left out of a will or have an unfair claim against you or someone you care about? Rely on lawyers who understand the process, can expedite your matter and make claims on your behalf.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
ScoMo has finally spoken on the issue of commercial tenancies. We now know that a 6 month moratorium is to be placed on evictions. But what about unpaid rent? ScoMo has urged landlords and tenants to get together and come up with a solution which means that a...
Employees are the key to a business’s success, its number one asset. But in uncertain economic times, businesses often need to consider reducing their workforce. The risk, however, is that by making employees redundant, businesses lose talent and an in depth knowledge...
So far it seems to me that the average Australian is more worried about the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic than catching the virus itself. And let’s hope it stays that way. Some businesses and people will be affected more than others. And some will be able...