Our team provides a wide range of services associated with representation for contested Wills such as Part IV claims under the Administration and Probate Act 1958 and other estate disputes.
Our services include acting for both Plaintiffs and Defendants in a range of estate litigation:
- Part IV applications for provision/further provision from deceased estates
- Challenges to the validity of Wills, including lack of testamentary capacity, duress and undue influence
- Applications to remove Executors
- Applications to force Executors to prove a Will or renounce Probate
- Executors in dispute with co-Executors
- Claims for superannuation death benefits
- Applications for Executor’s commission
- Recovery of money misappropriated from a deceased estate
- Disputes over inter vivos transfers
- Claims for breach of trust
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Have you been left out of a will or have an unfair claim against you or someone you care about? Rely on lawyers who understand the process, can expedite your matter and make claims on your behalf.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
With government restrictions set to lift, it is important that employers consider and plan for the practical issues that may arise with a return to the workplace. Some matters that will require consideration before employees return include: 1. Does your workplace have...
Covid-19 has undoubtedly changed your business in ways that no one could have anticipated. With so much unprecedented change, it is understandable if you’re hoping that the easing restrictions will mean the start of the long road back to some form of ‘business as...
One of the most frequently asked questions by both tenants and landlords concerns the type of information which should be provided by a tenant as part of a request for rent relief. There has been much confusion and concern as to what information is reasonable and...