When there is a death in the family you need a lawyer who has the experience to deal with the details. Distributing an estate requires an experienced advisor who can assist with the complex applications and paperwork required by executors and administrators.
Our team works with simple and complex applications and makes administering any estate simple and cost effective.
Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate
- Applications for Grants of Letters of Administration
- Applications for informal Wills, missing Wills, copy Wills
- Applications where Executors/Administrators are outside of Australia
- Advice relating to Intestacy issues
- Obtaining Reseals of Foreign Grants
- Attending to all aspects of Estate Administration, including collecting, realising and distributing estate assets, and advice regarding Executor’s duties/obligations
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement to vary distribution of an estate by consent
- Advising in relation to Life Interests and Settled Land
- Acting in relation to Insolvent Estates
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Where to begin when someone dies? Rely on lawyers who understand the process and know where to dig when others don’t.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
We are acting for a builder that succeeded in making a claim for reasonable value of work done. The point of law is to be considered by the High Court later this year and has implications for all in the building and construction industry. The current state of the law...
The Fair Work Commission has introduced a new “model casual conversion clause” to 85 modern awards that grants eligible, casual employees the right to request that their employment be converted to full or part-time employment. Employers must provide a copy of the...
Are you a landlord? With more than 130 changes made to the laws surrounding residential tenancies, you will be impacted. From pets and rent increases, to picture hooks and inspections, know where you stand. The reforms to the Residential Tenancy Act will be...