When there is a death in the family you need a lawyer who has the experience to deal with the details. Distributing an estate requires an experienced advisor who can assist with the complex applications and paperwork required by executors and administrators.
Our team works with simple and complex applications and makes administering any estate simple and cost effective.
Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate
- Applications for Grants of Letters of Administration
- Applications for informal Wills, missing Wills, copy Wills
- Applications where Executors/Administrators are outside of Australia
- Advice relating to Intestacy issues
- Obtaining Reseals of Foreign Grants
- Attending to all aspects of Estate Administration, including collecting, realising and distributing estate assets, and advice regarding Executor’s duties/obligations
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement to vary distribution of an estate by consent
- Advising in relation to Life Interests and Settled Land
- Acting in relation to Insolvent Estates
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Where to begin when someone dies? Rely on lawyers who understand the process and know where to dig when others don’t.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
Are you a family day care provider and have been hit with a Notice of Cancellation of Provider Approval, or a Notice of Intention to Sanction by the Department of Education and Training? We understand the devastating effect this can have on your business. You might...
What happens when your brand ambassador goes rogue? Sponsorship arrangements can increase brand awareness and deliver a great return on investment for corporate sponsors. However, unsavoury behaviour by a brand ambassador can quickly tarnish the reputations of the...
Have you considered how important your trade marks are to your business? Registering your trade marks has many benefits, from protecting your brand, making it easier to deal with infringing goods and services, and adding real value to your business. If you haven’t...