When there is a death in the family you need a lawyer who has the experience to deal with the details. Distributing an estate requires an experienced advisor who can assist with the complex applications and paperwork required by executors and administrators.
Our team works with simple and complex applications and makes administering any estate simple and cost effective.
Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate
- Applications for Grants of Letters of Administration
- Applications for informal Wills, missing Wills, copy Wills
- Applications where Executors/Administrators are outside of Australia
- Advice relating to Intestacy issues
- Obtaining Reseals of Foreign Grants
- Attending to all aspects of Estate Administration, including collecting, realising and distributing estate assets, and advice regarding Executor’s duties/obligations
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement to vary distribution of an estate by consent
- Advising in relation to Life Interests and Settled Land
- Acting in relation to Insolvent Estates
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Where to begin when someone dies? Rely on lawyers who understand the process and know where to dig when others don’t.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
Jonathan Kenny was interviewed by Nine News on the legals around the use of drones in public places. An interesting story with Jonathan coming in at 1:22. https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1148870168585494529 ...
We wish to update you on our exciting news! Kalus Kenny Intelex is moving to 4 Riverside Quay, Southbank. We will be the same firm but, after more than 25 years at the Como Centre in South Yarra, we are truly excited for our future in the transformed Southbank...
The State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2019 accelerated through Parliament last week has caused anxiety amongst stakeholders in the Real Estate Industry. This imminent change to stamp duty law levies duty on Development (and perhaps other) Agreements between owners of...