When there is a death in the family you need a lawyer who has the experience to deal with the details. Distributing an estate requires an experienced advisor who can assist with the complex applications and paperwork required by executors and administrators.
Our team works with simple and complex applications and makes administering any estate simple and cost effective.
Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate
- Applications for Grants of Letters of Administration
- Applications for informal Wills, missing Wills, copy Wills
- Applications where Executors/Administrators are outside of Australia
- Advice relating to Intestacy issues
- Obtaining Reseals of Foreign Grants
- Attending to all aspects of Estate Administration, including collecting, realising and distributing estate assets, and advice regarding Executor’s duties/obligations
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement to vary distribution of an estate by consent
- Advising in relation to Life Interests and Settled Land
- Acting in relation to Insolvent Estates
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Where to begin when someone dies? Rely on lawyers who understand the process and know where to dig when others don’t.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
The full bench of the High Court of Australia considered an appeal to a point of law on Tuesday 14 May 2019 in Canberra. In the matter of Mann & Anor v. Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd – Case M197/2018, the High Court of Australia has considered a builder’s claim...
Phones, tablets and laptop computers have changed the way we live. Our mobile devices allow us to do almost anything ‘on the go’ – from online banking and working remotely – to online shopping and ordering the (occasional!) Uber eats delivery. Have you ever thought...
Your ‘My Health Record’ is a summary of your health information that can be accessed online by your doctor and other healthcare providers. Did you know that you can decide which healthcare providers can access your My Health Record, as well as what each healthcare...