Disputes surrounding estates can be emotional, divisive and costly. When things don’t go to plan you need an experienced lawyer who can drive an early outcome that is cost effective and reduces the stress on everyone involved.
Our team provides a wide range of services associated with representation for contested Wills such as Part IV claims under the Administration and Probate Act 1958 and other estate disputes.
Our services include acting for both Plaintiffs and Defendants in a range of estate litigation:
- Part IV applications for provision/further provision from deceased estates
- Challenges to the validity of Wills, including lack of testamentary capacity, duress and undue influence
- Applications to remove Executors
- Applications to force Executors to prove a Will or renounce Probate
- Executors in dispute with co-Executors
- Claims for superannuation death benefits
- Applications for Executor’s commission
- Recovery of money misappropriated from a deceased estate
- Disputes over inter vivos transfers
- Claims for breach of trust
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Have you been left out of a will or have an unfair claim against you or someone you care about? Rely on lawyers who understand the process, can expedite your matter and make claims on your behalf.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
From our Knowledge Base
Jonathan Kenny was interviewed by Nine News on the legals around the use of drones in public places. An interesting story with Jonathan coming in at 1:22. https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1148870168585494529 ...
We wish to update you on our exciting news! Kalus Kenny Intelex is moving to 4 Riverside Quay, Southbank. We will be the same firm but, after more than 25 years at the Como Centre in South Yarra, we are truly excited for our future in the transformed Southbank...
The State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2019 accelerated through Parliament last week has caused anxiety amongst stakeholders in the Real Estate Industry. This imminent change to stamp duty law levies duty on Development (and perhaps other) Agreements between owners of...