Just like you, the KKI Property team all share a passion and enthusiasm for all things ‘property’. We love that we deal with something tangible which we can see and feel. Nothing gives us a greater thrill than understanding our clients, building relationships with our clients and becoming a trusted advisor to our clients and referrers.
We believe that it is this shared passion and enthusiasm which sets us apart as one of Melbourne’s leading property law teams. Advising on some of Australia’s highest profile projects and transactions, we contribute to the success of transactions, no matter how large or complex. Whether you are a property developer, investor or financier, we will guide you through the maze of issues to produce great outcomes.
We are proactive not reactive. We are responsive to our clients and we are clear communicators. We bring these attributes to each and every property law matter.
A different type of Property lawyer.
Our Property Law legal expertise includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Complex funding and greenfield sites
- Drafting and executing commercial retail leases
- Sale and purchase of retail and commercial property
- Acting in major property transactions, including acquisition and sale of shopping centres, commercial office buildings, industrial properties, development sites and large landholdings
- Off-the-plan projects
- Owners Corporation issues
- Stamp duty, GST and other tax issues
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing for both landlords and tenants
- Land subdivisions
- Aged Care agreements for residents and owners
- Trust and structuring advice
- Construction contracts
- Lease and Contract Disputes
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Structured Finance
- Joint Ventures and Syndication
- Caravan Parks
Our Property Law services include:
- Sale/Purchase of Development Sites
- Redevelopment projects (residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use)
- Sale/Purchase of Commercial Office, Shopping Centres and Major Landholdings
- Leasing (Retail, Commercial and Industrial)
- Landowner Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement and Development Agreements
- Subdivision matters
- Tax advice (Stamp Duty, GST and GAIC)
- Owners Corporation matters
- Easements and Covenants (creation, variation and removal)
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Adverse Possession
- Conveyancing (residential and commercial)
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The broad skill set and depth of experience of the lawyers in the KKI Property team is a unique offering. At any one time, any of our Property lawyers can assist with any of our offered legal services. This enables us to operate dynamically to provide quick and succinct legal advice without needing to refer questions out to other team members.
Experience is the difference.
Our Property Law Team
Service Knowledge Base
From 1 October 2018, it will be mandatory in Victoria for transfer transactions to be effected via the PEXA platform. PEXA has come under significant scrutiny in recent months as reports have emerged of settlement funds being fraudulently misappropriated. To bring...
Most real estate agencies wouldn’t think twice about relying on a standard form approved by the Director of Consumer Affairs Victoria. But in a cautionary tale decided on appeal last month, the Court has shown that not even Consumer Affairs (which is in the business...
This post might seem strange coming from a Lawyer who predominantly works for Property Developers. But the days of one sided off-the-plan contracts of sale are over, or if they aren’t, they should be. With the market moving towards satisfying down-sizers who are...
The growing responsibility imposed on parties to Victorian conveyancing transactions to calculate and in some instances collect state and federal taxes on behalf of the Victorian State Revenue Office and the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is next week set to become...