Just like you, the KKI Property team all share a passion and enthusiasm for all things ‘property’. We love that we deal with something tangible which we can see and feel. Nothing gives us a greater thrill than understanding our clients, building relationships with our clients and becoming a trusted advisor to our clients and referrers.
We believe that it is this shared passion and enthusiasm which sets us apart as one of Melbourne’s leading property law teams. Advising on some of Australia’s highest profile projects and transactions, we contribute to the success of transactions, no matter how large or complex. Whether you are a property developer, investor or financier, we will guide you through the maze of issues to produce great outcomes.
We are proactive not reactive. We are responsive to our clients and we are clear communicators. We bring these attributes to each and every property law matter.
A different type of Property lawyer.
Our Property Law legal expertise includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Complex funding and greenfield sites
- Drafting and executing commercial retail leases
- Sale and purchase of retail and commercial property
- Acting in major property transactions, including acquisition and sale of shopping centres, commercial office buildings, industrial properties, development sites and large landholdings
- Off-the-plan projects
- Owners Corporation issues
- Stamp duty, GST and other tax issues
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing for both landlords and tenants
- Land subdivisions
- Aged Care agreements for residents and owners
- Trust and structuring advice
- Construction contracts
- Lease and Contract Disputes
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Structured Finance
- Joint Ventures and Syndication
- Caravan Parks
Our Property Law services include:
- Sale/Purchase of Development Sites
- Redevelopment projects (residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use)
- Sale/Purchase of Commercial Office, Shopping Centres and Major Landholdings
- Leasing (Retail, Commercial and Industrial)
- Landowner Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement and Development Agreements
- Subdivision matters
- Tax advice (Stamp Duty, GST and GAIC)
- Owners Corporation matters
- Easements and Covenants (creation, variation and removal)
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Adverse Possession
- Conveyancing (residential and commercial)
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The broad skill set and depth of experience of the lawyers in the KKI Property team is a unique offering. At any one time, any of our Property lawyers can assist with any of our offered legal services. This enables us to operate dynamically to provide quick and succinct legal advice without needing to refer questions out to other team members.
Experience is the difference.
Our Property Law Team
Service Knowledge Base
The government restrictions imposed as a result of COVID-19 has made many parties to conveyancing transactions ask us about how their property settlements can possibly proceed. Thanks to technology which is widely adopted such as PEXA, State Revenue Office Duties...
One of the most frequently asked questions by both tenants and landlords concerns the type of information which should be provided by a tenant as part of a request for rent relief. There has been much confusion and concern as to what information is reasonable and...
In recent days the Victorian parliament has passed both the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020 (the Act) and the eagerly awaited COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) (Commercial Leases and Licences) Regulations 2020 (Regulations) to give effect to the...
Whilst there is so much of this Covid-19 pandemic that we have never seen before, what we have seen before is how markets react when economic conditions change suddenly. And how opportunities are created. Right now deals are on the brink. Traditional lenders are...
Well done to the Government for jumping on this major economic pressure point, and at least attempting to alleviate the high levels of anxiety experienced by both Landlords and Tenants amidst the Covid-19 pandemic. The Government has attempted to achieve this by a...