We are proactive not reactive. We are responsive to our clients and we are clear communicators. We bring these attributes to each and every property law matter.
A different type of Property lawyer.
Our Property Law legal expertise includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Complex funding and greenfield sites
- Drafting and executing commercial retail leases
- Sale and purchase of retail and commercial property
- Acting in major property transactions, including acquisition and sale of shopping centres, commercial office buildings, industrial properties, development sites and large landholdings
- Off-the-plan projects
- Owners Corporation issues
- Stamp duty, GST and other tax issues
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing for both landlords and tenants
- Land subdivisions
- Aged Care agreements for residents and owners
- Trust and structuring advice
- Construction contracts
- Lease and Contract Disputes
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Structured Finance
- Joint Ventures and Syndication
- Caravan Parks
Our Property Law services include:
- Sale/Purchase of Development Sites
- Redevelopment projects (residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use)
- Sale/Purchase of Commercial Office, Shopping Centres and Major Landholdings
- Leasing (Retail, Commercial and Industrial)
- Landowner Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement and Development Agreements
- Subdivision matters
- Tax advice (Stamp Duty, GST and GAIC)
- Owners Corporation matters
- Easements and Covenants (creation, variation and removal)
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Adverse Possession
- Conveyancing (residential and commercial)
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The broad skill set and depth of experience of the lawyers in the KKI Property team is a unique offering. At any one time, any of our Property lawyers can assist with any of our offered legal services. This enables us to operate dynamically to provide quick and succinct legal advice without needing to refer questions out to other team members.
Experience is the difference.
Our Property Law Team
Service Knowledge Base
Just in the nick of time - the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) (Commercial Leases and Licences) Regulations 2020 have been amended. The amendments take effect from 29 September 2020. Some of the most important changes are around the rent relief application...
COVID-19 has turned the world as we know it upside down and many things which were previously foreign to us have become the ‘new normal’. With the introduction of Stage 4 restrictions in Victoria, online shopping is currently our only option to buy non-essential...
Media Release - 26 August, 2020 Boutique law firm, Kalus Kenny Intelex, has announced the appointment of Natalie Lasek to the Partner group. Since joining KKI in 2016, Natalie, 33, has performed strongly at the Melbourne-based firm, achieving outstanding outcomes...
Progressive Melbourne-based boutique firm Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers has been welcomed into the prestigious International Lawyers Network (ILN) as the sole Australian firm in the network. As a leading international legal network, the ILN’s membership includes...
As we published yesterday, the Victorian State Government has announced that the Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme (“Scheme”) will be extended to 31 December 2020. As part of this announcement, the Victorian State Government announced much broader land tax relief for...