Just like you, the KKI Property team all share a passion and enthusiasm for all things ‘property’. We love that we deal with something tangible which we can see and feel. Nothing gives us a greater thrill than understanding our clients, building relationships with our clients and becoming a trusted advisor to our clients and referrers.
We believe that it is this shared passion and enthusiasm which sets us apart as one of Melbourne’s leading property law teams. Advising on some of Australia’s highest profile projects and transactions, we contribute to the success of transactions, no matter how large or complex. Whether you are a property developer, investor or financier, we will guide you through the maze of issues to produce great outcomes.
We are proactive not reactive. We are responsive to our clients and we are clear communicators. We bring these attributes to each and every property law matter.
A different type of Property lawyer.
Our Property Law legal expertise includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Complex funding and greenfield sites
- Drafting and executing commercial retail leases
- Sale and purchase of retail and commercial property
- Acting in major property transactions, including acquisition and sale of shopping centres, commercial office buildings, industrial properties, development sites and large landholdings
- Off-the-plan projects
- Owners Corporation issues
- Stamp duty, GST and other tax issues
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing for both landlords and tenants
- Land subdivisions
- Aged Care agreements for residents and owners
- Trust and structuring advice
- Construction contracts
- Lease and Contract Disputes
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Structured Finance
- Joint Ventures and Syndication
- Caravan Parks
Our Property Law services include:
- Sale/Purchase of Development Sites
- Redevelopment projects (residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use)
- Sale/Purchase of Commercial Office, Shopping Centres and Major Landholdings
- Leasing (Retail, Commercial and Industrial)
- Landowner Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement and Development Agreements
- Subdivision matters
- Tax advice (Stamp Duty, GST and GAIC)
- Owners Corporation matters
- Easements and Covenants (creation, variation and removal)
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Adverse Possession
- Conveyancing (residential and commercial)
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The broad skill set and depth of experience of the lawyers in the KKI Property team is a unique offering. At any one time, any of our Property lawyers can assist with any of our offered legal services. This enables us to operate dynamically to provide quick and succinct legal advice without needing to refer questions out to other team members.
Experience is the difference.
Our Property Law Team
Service Knowledge Base
ScoMo has finally spoken on the issue of commercial tenancies. We now know that a 6 month moratorium is to be placed on evictions. But what about unpaid rent? ScoMo has urged landlords and tenants to get together and come up with a solution which means that a...
So far it seems to me that the average Australian is more worried about the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic than catching the virus itself. And let’s hope it stays that way. Some businesses and people will be affected more than others. And some will be able...
Are you selling a property with a questionable history? Changes to the Sale of Land Act stipulate that vendors must not knowingly conceal a material fact when selling a property. Property Partner, Lisa Fowler, discusses these changes and their impact on the...
Property Partner (Real Estate Transactions & Advisory), Lisa Fowler, discusses upcoming changes to the Sale of Land Act that impact on residential off the plan contracts. Developers need to be aware that a prescribed statement must be included in all sunset...
Partners Denise Wightman and Henry Kalus discuss the dynamic property landscape and observe trends in the financing of property projects. In particular there has been a move to non-traditional lenders, including offshore financing....